'04 BMW M3 Wheels For Sale

jsobrino

Set of four factory OEM 18" BMW M3 wheels and will fit any 3 series BMW '01-'06. One of the front wheel have parking scratch, nothing major. You can get it refinished at wheelrefinishers for about $150 if you like. All four are in very good condition and no dents. Came off of my '04 M3 which I replaced with CSL wheels 2 yrs ago at 20K miles on my car. Its been in storage ever since. I'm selling all 4 for $850 or best reasonable offer. Do not contact me asking about the tires, I am selling the wheels not the tires. I will give the original Continental Contisport tires for free if you want, the 2 front tires only have 20K on them and are still in very good condition, over 50% treads. Serious buyers can call me at 571-236-1363 / Jay.

unclemilt

M3 Wheels & Tires

Are the wheels still for sale? Where are you located? What is the tire size for the wheels? Do you know the appx weight of the wheels & the conti
's? Thanks.

Set of four factory OEM 18" BMW M3 wheels and will fit any 3 series BMW '01-'06. One of the front wheel have parking scratch, nothing major. You can get it refinished at wheelrefinishers for about $150 if you like. All four are in very good condition and no dents. Came off of my '04 M3 which I replaced with CSL wheels 2 yrs ago at 20K miles on my car. Its been in storage ever since. I'm selling all 4 for $850 or best reasonable offer. Do not contact me asking about the tires, I am selling the wheels not the tires. I will give the original Continental Contisport tires for free if you want, the 2 front tires only have 20K on them and are still in very good condition, over 50% treads. Serious buyers can call me at 571-236-1363 / Jay.