335 ECU Upgrade

Dinan and DynoComp Co

Dinan and DynoComp put an hold on modify or Fine Tunning on the ECU . 1st the Fuel PUmp issue have not solve. The High Pressure Fuel pump. 2nd Cooling System are very weak that is why alot of 335i owner are complaining why the oil Temperature are running hot. There are some 335i out there does not have Cooling system. They are using KY base to cooliing down the Turbo. Alot of 335i are breaking down or having cold cranking issue right now. Dealer are slowly replacing the high pressure fuel pump. However, they denied having the Cooling system on some model and other they dont.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/subcategory_detail.asp?modelcode=E92&subcat_id=20

I had a Turner Motorsport chip in a couple of my old E30's... did a nice job. They also sent me my Dinan Chip for my 318ic... I think it was a trade in from someone switching to a Turner chip. Very easy company to order from. Looks a little pricey for your application, but if it'll give you +35bhp at the wheels, it probably cheaper than a Turbo.