A new Jaguar project

These are some pictures showing the new desing and style that Jaguar wants to follow with their next modes. I think it is a further step to an even more progressive and sporty look. I like this one.

Btw, It will be V6 engine, 2.7 liter displacement, 230 hp and 500 Nm (384 lb/ft), 0-60 less then 6 seconds. nice stuff....

Attachments

Its ugly.... hey i got my new motortrend and if there is any cars you want to know more about or the price for like the new 6 is going to cost about 47,000 just pm me.

its the motor trend with every car through years 2004-2005

The new Chrysler 300c looks good

the a3 is coming to the us

the gallardo is REALLY SWEET

The new s class can predict a crash befor it happens

the new slr mclaren is sweeeet

for 2005 there is a new volvo s40/v40 wish looks really goood

THE 2004 BENTLY CONTINENTAL GT LOOKS VERY VERY GOOD

THE new subaru legacy looks real good

porshe has a new 911 out its called the turbo x50

just a few of the sweet looking cars that are coming out

the 911 x50 is no big difference to the regular one. it is performance enhanced killer though. x50 btw, is not the cars name, it is the article number in the porsche catalogue that refers to the performance mods that boost the car up to 450 hp. [hihi] i love that idea.

HMM motortrend called it the x50

OH OH OH they have spy photos of the new mercedes r class its a pic with its hood open because it caught fire in desert testing lol it looks good though from what you can see.

mrferg said:
I like it, except for that gap in the headlights, yea I'm finicky.[:D]
I agree. Take out the gap in the headlight, remove the standard Jag oval in the center and replace it with the bimmer kidney grill and you could have your new line of bimmers haha....

Bangle should take note. [:D]

///M SPEED said:
I agree. Take out the gap in the headlight, remove the standard Jag oval in the center and replace it with the bimmer kidney grill and you could have your new line of bimmers haha....

Bangle should take note. [:D]

HAHA. Your right it would look good. Better than what they have planned anyway.

There's your next 5 series

Last edited:
Now that would be a sweet BMW. To bad Ford....err...Jaguar thought of the design first. I wonder what the rear of the car looks like. I do like that design better as a BMW than the Jag look. I do think it will be a nice looking Jag as well.