anybody local?

Well, the lab used to be outside my back door, but I turned glow in the dark...no just kidding, we moved to the south end of town just before hwy 84 begins. Started out in Springtown in the 80's, moved by the lab mid 80's and now to south end mid 90's, close to the wineries, good deal...

Last edited:

flashinthepan

Well,

I was a temporary Bay area transplant for awhile, I remember the nicer girls lived east of the hills & came into the city for the week-ends. I sure do love Oregon though.

Depends on what you consider to be the "nicer girls"!!![:p] It is getting so developed now that we consider the "valley" to be anything east of Tracy and south of Tracy down to Gustine and Newman. I think Oregon is nice, too, but I'm native Californian and it would take a lot to get me to move to another state. Probably move to Europe first. Oregon has nice people and beautiful surroundings, lots of history, but its like they say we live in the golden state, and are spoiled by what we have and take for granted. Guess thats true wherever you may be though. Here in Livermore, we have the best of everything pretty much, close to SF, close to snow, lakes and great weather. Not to mention nicer girls....

Tom

Staff Team
I think there are 3 M3's in Livermore and 2 M5's. I've seen a Silver one that lives in the Ruby Hills area, a Gray M5 by the Lab and a Red M5 around the same area.

There are actually a few more, including mine. I live about 5 mins. from Ruby Hills, of course, thats driving in the M! jk, our landscape company has done work in there, wouldn't live there at all, too many "police" ie: landscape issues, house color issues, etc. There is another carbon, and a white one, too. Also saw a brand new one that is or is not Laguna seca blue, but very similar in color, oh, we have a ls blue, too. Guess its funny, if you love your car, you see them everywhere and everyone else thinks you are nuts. It would be fun to get everyone and go do a rally of some kind. Used to do that with my Camaro, loonnnggg time ago.[^]

My husband was joking with me about starting an M club over here. He was being a b---head and said that I would be too picky about who I let in. If their car wasn't clean or looked like they spent some time and money on it I wouldn't let 'em in. Hey, if someone wants to play, they are gonna play. Its all in what you like and if anyone was interested, I'd be game.

debbie said:
There are actually a few more, including mine. I live about 5 mins. from Ruby Hills, of course, thats driving in the M! jk, our landscape company has done work in there, wouldn't live there at all, too many "police" ie: landscape issues, house color issues, etc. There is another carbon, and a white one, too. Also saw a brand new one that is or is not Laguna seca blue, but very similar in color, oh, we have a ls blue, too. Guess its funny, if you love your car, you see them everywhere and everyone else thinks you are nuts. It would be fun to get everyone and go do a rally of some kind. Used to do that with my Camaro, loonnnggg time ago.[^]
My M3 is also Laguna Seca Blue, too. I still haven't seen another like it and it's been almost 2 years. I know they're out there somewhere!

Joe

I have only seen 3 Laguna Seca Blues in and about Livermore. I have seen the red M5. There is also a yellow M3 that is the older body style roaming around town, too. We also have a bright blue 4 door M3.[driving2]