Anyone else's car squeak?

Has anyone experienced a squeaking noise when they drive and break in their car? I only have around 14,000 miles on my car and I didn't think that it would need break pads yet and I hate to go to the dealer for nothing. I bought this car brand new, so I know nobody abused it or anything. I'm not sure how long it has been happening. I noticed it the other day when I turned down the music and I didn't know what it was. Thanks for the help.

I would take it to the dealer. Probably does not need brakes, unless you drive it really hard. But then the brake light would be on. But since you're under warranty, it's free, and they may know of a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) that addresses the issue.

Also, at 14,000 miles, you're almost due for the 15,000 mile service, which is free.

my brakes seem to make noise in 10k mi intervals. 4k, 14-15k & 25K. Each time, the noise went away within a hundred miles.

Can you tell if its coming from the front or the rear? One common occurrence is tiny rocks getting stuck between your rear dust shield and rotor. Sometimes you can knock them loose by driving in reverse and applying the brakes firmly.