Audio Controls

One of the things I really like about my 2005 330 is the steering wheel with all the audio controls (vol +, vol -, ;track forward & back).

The E90 steering wheel seems to be missing the track/FM change buttons or the volume buttons. Are they located behind the steering wheel??

Thanks,

Dawn

jay0

I have a '06 330i and those controls are there. On the right side of the steering wheel is the up and down arrows for track/station, and programable buttons that can change mode(fm to sat to cd etc). On the left are the +/- buttons for volume.
Jay

Jay,

That's odd. I would have thought that the audio and volume controls would be together on the same side.

Where are the cruise control buttons???

Thanks,

Dawn

jay0

I guess there are only so many buttons you can put on one side. Besides, you might confuse the track/station arrows with the volume controls(+/-)
The cruise controls are on a stalk on the left side steering column, below another stalk that controls the computer display. A stalk on the right controls wiper/washer. That's a lot of stuff, and I'm still often pushing the wrong one.
Jay