bavarian autosport?

YES. YES. YES. I think they are by far the best BMW parts distributer. I love everything about their company and the way they do business. I'm 17 with a 1992 325i and not very much money, but I still pay the extra money that it costs to buy things from them because their customer service is simply beyond comprehension - better than ANY other company I've ever delt with. Not to mention the packaging is great and the shipping times are incredibly fast. I'd trust them for anything with my car.

bmwbozo

i just put an order in 2 days ago...they have a catalog that they send out, people are available on the phone fast and are helpful.

I purchased a clear clear lens kit and wanted to know if the product that they supplied would fit my car(I was worried since I heard that some of the aftermarket lights are made in asia and are of poor quality). Case in point: one web page that i found refered to the side lens to be brittle--doesn't sound like BMW to me. As for the clear lens kit, BMW does not have an OEM product in the USA because of laws requiring a yellow reflector on the front corner, and the BMW bumper doesn't have one on the sedan (i just got the 330i ZHP). I asked about who makes the lens and bavauto stated that there were 3 suppliers to BMW in Germany and they get them from the suppliers.

Thats good enough for me! Looks like a reputiable firm...If anything goes wrong in the order, I'll drop another line.

Pink_Floyd said:
YES. YES. YES. I think they are by far the best BMW parts distributer. I love everything about their company and the way they do business. I'm 17 with a 1992 325i and not very much money, but I still pay the extra money that it costs to buy things from them because their customer service is simply beyond comprehension - better than ANY other company I've ever delt with. Not to mention the packaging is great and the shipping times are incredibly fast. I'd trust them for anything with my car.
just for another opinion-YES i recommend them to everyone

Plus, with them using FedEx, and you living in the northeast, regular shipping charges gets you an in-stock item in about 2 days. Sweet service...

On a side note, has anybody ever used pelican parts? I did a few months back to buy a CV axle, and I was not pleased with the service. My order was processed online a WEEK after I placed it, and shipping was only by UPS and it arrived 2 weeks after the processing...is this common with them?