Beat the heat?

J

JamieD22

You guys notice it's HOTTER THAN HELL? [scream]

Have any solutions for the 9-5 worker? My car has plenty of time to heat up before I hop in & drive home at the end of the day! Have the sun visor, I crack the windows a bit... but... I still haven't tinted the windows. [B)] I really didn't want to do it, but I'm willing to bet it's a night & day difference!

epj3

JamieD22 said:
You guys notice it's HOTTER THAN HELL? [scream]

Have any solutions for the 9-5 worker? My car has plenty of time to heat up before I hop in & drive home at the end of the day! Have the sun visor, I crack the windows a bit... but... I still haven't tinted the windows. [B)] I really didn't want to do it, but I'm willing to bet it's a night & day difference!
Heh it'll still be hot as hell in the car. Cars, no matter what you do, seem to be EXCELLENT at asorbing and keeping in the heat.

i just love my underground garage....though...the heat in there is equal to the one outside. the car gets no sun and that is what it makes it so hot.
when i am rich enough i will hire someone to stay oputside and protect the car with a huge umbrella [^]

J

JamieD22

Wadula said:
i just love my underground garage....though...the heat in there is equal to the one outside. the car gets no sun and that is what it makes it so hot.
when i am rich enough i will hire someone to stay oputside and protect the car with a huge umbrella [^]
Don't forget the waxing! [eek] I mean... they're already giving it some shade... may as well work a few coats of wax on there... [hihi]