Beautiful Car In Person

Hey, well I was at the dealer the other day ordering a key and I got to see the 745Li in person....and wow...pictures don't do it justice. That thing is huge! [:0] Really good looking car black/grey leather. and i'm not sure but I think it was on the factory 20s....amazing

that's how i feel about the Z4 that is looks great in real life. but in person the 745 still seems ugly to me. it def has a presence on the road i mean u can feel that sucker, but its still an eyesore.

I had the opportunity to tour the BMW assembly plant in Greeville South Carolina, it it is an experience all should enjoy if you are near there. (no they did not let me test drive anything)
Tony P.

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
People I have to say I really like the new 7 series. It is classy looking if you ask me.

And it is HUGE and I would imagine it rides like a dream.

The interior is absolutely gorgeous.

I got the chance to see a black 760 Li in person, they have one at my dealership. It was in the showroom last week when I was there. That car is beyond sweet. Sticker price was around 116K.

My mom saw Derrick Brooks in one in Tampa last month at a grocery store, so if money was no object I think we would all get one.