BMW M5 road car vs BMW Williams F1

That's a really cool video. That woman sucks though, I mean just plain pathetic. First, it didn't like she was trying hard enough (her voice was too calm) and then she drives off the course?? Gimme a break.

I didn't realize Tiff would be driving the F1 car -- I didn't know they let "laypeople" drive those things, even auto journalists. That a pretty big departure from even the more exotic cars; I can't believe they trusted him so much.

Wallie you sound like you're surprised that the F1 car pooped all over the M5, lol.

This is a great video but I wish I didn't see it because it made the M5 look like garbage. Btw, why wouldn't they compare it with an M6 or a Z4 M Roadster or something with more sporting intentions than a luxury sedan. [scratch]

Tom

Staff Team
Good video Dan. Funny that a great driver like Tiff seemed to have some problems keeping the F1 car under control.

Wallie you sound like you're surprised that the F1 car pooped all over the M5, lol.

Well, I knew the F1 would do that, but that woman just seemed too calm...her voice didn't seem excited at all. So, even if you get lapped by an F1 car, you should still be driving at a 10 and not an 7 or 8 knowing you're gonna lose. I don't know, just my two cents....probably spent more time talking about it than its worth....