Car Of The Month???

I am involved in multiple BMW and Audi forums through the web and many of them have a car/ride of the month thread and i was wondering if anyone was interested in doing this here???

We can have nominations right before the first of the month and then the voting can start on the first day of the month???

If any one is interested just let me know.

Thanks,
Ben

well we can have nominations. Like for january the nominations would be right now and then on the first of the month the polls would start. The nominayions would entail pictures and information about the modifications that the owner as added to there car. we could als have differn't clifications of car of the month. we could have like a 3 series class a 5 series class and so on and so forth. one of the qualifications of the car of the month would be to have a galary and that would also help the sites populatity because that would make people want to make galary of their car and then the site would be more apealing to new members.

i could also use some suggestions from some of the high powered people around here as well.

Big Daddy

My question would be where do we see the cars being up for nomination, a link to their gallery somewhere, or th egallery here? Than we would have a thread for voting on nominated cars?

Big Daddy

If you want to do this and present your car for the car of the month, you could do it in the "showroom" section and link to photos of your car in the gallery. Once you close your nominations start another thread with a poll, asking for votes for car #1-?. Good luck with it.

Tom

Staff Team
Ooh good idea. Let me have a look around and see who to nominate. I can help you update the home page with the latest winner.

It's a great idea. I'm a mdoerator of another forum and the car of the month is great fun. It also opens the opportunity to starta new subsection of this forum with a thread dedicated to the car of the month. We call this sectiont he Featured cars section on our forum.

What you need is to delegate this power though. Someone needs to be in charge adn take initiative each month> Maybe one month only do e30's. One month onyl do M's. One month only e36's. One month do cars older than e30. One montha e39. Something like that. Having a overall free-for-all of cars each month usualyl results in every month being an e36 or e30.