E93 335 almost here

From the WW Shipping auto cargo tracking site (tracking number is car's VIN):

DISCHARGED CHARLESTON,SC 10/03/2007 15:39
LOADED ON VESSEL CHARLESTON,SC 20/02/2007 10:00
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL CHARLESTON,SC 19/02/2007 10:00
BOOKED CHARLESTON,SC 06/02/2007 09:00

As of this afternoon, my car is off the Integrity in South Carolina and should be on its way soon to the VPC. [:D]
Wonder when it will get to the dealer.

The weather is warming up on schedule here in Chi-town, but they are predicting cold and some snow next Friday [bigcry] .

Still unknown if the cars will be shipped to the dealer when ready or if there is some global release date--March 24 and April 2 have been mentioned on the internet, but my CA has not heard of anything official.

Congrats!!

[duh] This is my first entry into this forum.
I just took delivery of my 4th BMW over the last 9 years and I think this is the best.
2007 328i Coupe, Black Sapphire,black interior with dark burl trim, premium and sports package, logic 7, satellite, comfort access (neat option).
I am a typical crazy BMW freak. Case in point, the previous 3 that I have owned were all Jet Black. When I ordered this one in Feb., I don't know why I ordered Black Sapphire Metallic. I've never seen one and didn't know better than to ask to see one at the dealership. After ordering, I started thinking about the stupid thing I did---leaving my favorite color-Jet Black. I started asking friends, searcing the internet and googling discussion--Black Metallic vs. Jet Black. All I got was a 50/50 opinion--so I had about a month and a half to loss sleep, worry and freak out about the mistake I probably made ordering friggin metallic. Are some of ya'll relating to this!--BMW owners are passionate about their ride. I even dreamed that the dealer when they sent the order in to build the car forgot to put metallic paint and everything would be fine--they would know that I'm a Jet Black guy. My wife had threatened to get me comitted-she said "you've lost your d.... mind.
My best friend just purchased a Silver Metallic Porsche 4S and he said these type cars--BMW, Porsche know how to do Metallic paint right. Just about every BMW, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes in Europe is Black or Silver.
Well I got a call from the dearlership on March 15th that my car was in and it would be ready and in the showroom that evening. When I walked in the showroom, there was a Black M5 a Dark Blue 645 and a Black 328 (mine) right next to the M5. I could not belive what I was seeing, my 328 Black Sapphire Metallic was AWESOME!!!!!!!. the color was deep, rich, wet and utterly fantastic. I can't believe how cool this color looks, especially at night. In bright sunshine it looks even better. I just had the windows tinted at 30% all around and that really makes it look better!!. I get comments everywhere I go on the color. So all the crap I went thru was for absolutely nothing--So if anybody who reads this is considering getting a new ride, you can't go wrong either way. I've had both colors now and both are jammin!!

Looked at black sapphire metallic up close last week for the first time and it's a really cool color. Almost regret not getting it, but probably too dark for cabrio as I like the black / aluminum interior.

Any pix?-- You could start a new thread.

And [welcome] to the forum.