Electric Red Or Alpine White???

As you all know, my parents are going to buy me a 2006 BMW 325i in a few months. You all helped me decide the interior color, but now I am debating what color exterior to get...I am contemplating Electric Red or Alpine White. I only saw it in red, and that is because my boyfriend's little sister has it. I am leaning on red because I am so young and I think it would be cute. Have you all seen it in any of the two??? Which do you like???undefined

Well I work at BMW of Austin and I have seen my fair of the E90 in both colors...and in my opinion, the white looks fabulous on it, especially with the sport package. It is just total hotness!

The red, although nice, just doesn't give that same "Oo-La-La" kind of affect.

Good luck and I know you will love the car regardless, it is such an improvement over the E46 with regards to every aspect!
[bmwdance] [bmwdance] [bmwdance]

As you already know, Terra interior is the way to go. And today I went over to the dealer and they had a NICE Alpine White to match. The color combination was awesome. I will go with Alpine White and Terra leather.

How about Apline wihte with black leather... that sounds pretty hot to me. I have black/black/silver... and I love my combo... very sporty. White/Black/Wood sounds like it would be hot as well. There's just something nice about black leather.

white is a nice color, esp for girls imo. red on the other hand is pretty rare, so it stands out even more. i was leaning on getting an electric red coupe for my e46 before i found out i could get an imola red.

i'm haven't seen the red on the e90, so i'm not 100% sure, but as usual, it is your car, and you have to be the one to decide. swing by a dealership that has both colors, and see if they can line em up for you. also visit on different days w/ differing conditions, ie: sunny day, cloudy day, rainly day etc to see what color you like the best.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
If it was Imola Red I would say get that but Electric Red is just a little too Bright a red for my tastes(and i have had three red cars out of the five i have had in my life)....the Alpine white on the other hand has looked good on every bmw i have seen it on...E36,E46, and E90.......