finally had a chance to wash my car and double-wax it

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
I finally had a chance to wash my car and double-wax it(with a buffer...my first time...dont think i will do it by hand ever again....whew!).

I used some regular ol' store bought stuff but its all i had at the moment....
I love the way you can see the clouds in hood....and it is a very high cloud ceiling today too!
Kit's Scratch Out
Armour All Car Wax "Protective Barrier"
Kit's Carnauba Car Wax
Waxed and buffed with electronic buffer
Rebuffed with Microfaser hand towel.......

Really nice, that's such a gorgeous red! All the hard work kind of sucks, but when you're all done and you look at your car sitting in the sun, it's just like, "That was so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!" [^]

That is very, very impressive. You have done a great job with that polishing. It is hard work and can be a downright pain in the arse but when it ends up looking like that all the world's problems just disappear!

Awesome [thumb]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Tom said:
Gorgeous as usual. [thumb]
Thanks Tom. The bad thing is I had to drive thru a construction zone the other day and it has a white dusty film around the bumpers now AND two birds decided to act like they ate some Taco Bell....one sat over the hood and one sat over the trunk AND on top of that I cant just do a quick rinse and let it air dry because the water in this area of Germany is very, very hard. That means IMMEDIATE water spots unless you take the time to wash, rinse and dry section by section multiple times....sigh...well she looked great for two days at least!