Good repair place in Los Angeles for body work?

johnwheez

Can anyone recommend a good body repair shop for BMWs in Los Angeles? I need to have some welding done. Seems i need a new real wheel tower.

somehow my rear strut burst through the sheet metal of the top of my rear wheel tower..the strut ended up in the trunk! I did not even go over a pothole. I just drove to work..all was good..came out after the day and instantly heard aweful metalic rattling.
Worst of all i had just had new suspension put on teh car one month earlier.

1995 BMW M3

Attachments

Marco's Century West Auto Body is the best. They are the official auto body shop of Century West BMW, and we have used them for years. Their work is flawless, they are easy to deal with, and they're very honest.

Ask for Brian Wendt (General Manager) 818-506-8000, 818-253 6314 (moblie)

6827 Vineland Ave North Hollywood, CA

4232 Lankershim Blvd Universal City, CA

epj3

I have a nasty ass rattle from the rear shelf area... I'm going to check it out tomorrow... I'm afraid I'll find that, but hopefully it's just the mount.

It'll be around $1k to get it fixed probably. It's kind of common on e36's and e46's.

"Worst of all i had just had new suspension put on teh car one month earlier."
That's why! You should have gone with the $30/pair rear shock mounts... would have prevented this!! That is why I ALWAYS research repairs/upgrades thoroughly before doing them.