Help me out guys...

I'm in the market for a new car within the next month. I've decided on the 335i or 328i. Can someone tell me the 1/4 times for these cars? I live in MI so i have to deal with snow in the winters. Would putting all seasons on defeat the purpose of owning a 335i? I'm very confused as to go with the sports package or not. I really want the 335i but i debating if its the right car to go with due to the snow we get here.

hey capt Abe, late welcome aboard!!
good to see a fellow michigander!!
its hard to comment on the weather, esp since it's been totally out of wack lately.
it'll also depend on what part of michigan you live in. just so you know, i live in the southeast.

i have a 2003 330i and i run summers and snows. there is some slipping in snow even with snow tires, but i have no complaints. (i drive like a grandma in the snow, so i don't think its a car or a tire thing.) only real issue in snow is the ground clearance. i was almost stuck in my driveway two years ago because there was some accumulation there, but that would've been a problems for any car w/ that ride height.

although this is somewhat tricky to say due to long winters, but i think you can get away with summer/ winter set up in michigan. i'm thinking of picking up A/S tires for my next set, but even w/ A/S tires, in the middle of winter, i'm still going to put my snows on.

328i is a nice car. it pumps out more horses than stock e46 330i, but once you get in the 335i you may not look back. i test drove the 335i coupe and was blown away by it!
i don't thikn putting on A/S tires would defeat the purpose of owning a 335i. sure there maybe some compromises, but i don't think too many people actually eek out everything they can out of their cars during street driving anyway.