Here is a New Pic of my E36 with the Chrome Wheels!!

I know its not an E46 M3 but I got it to look pretty close to one for half the price of one too. All I need to do to it is get the door handles painted white and add the fender inserts and it will look even better then it does now. I went for a unique look with my M3 since its a 98 M3 luxuray sedan. I wanted it to stick out and have something that no one else has and I think I did that. I love my car, the way it looks and the looks I get from everyone who sees it on the road.

billym3

thanks a lot I appreciate it guys, i am thinking about getting a dinan supercharger but am not fully sure yet. I might just wait, sell this car in about a year and try to get a new M3 but I am hoping that the audi nuvalari quatro comes out, its 565 HPs with 20.9 inch wheels stocked. If you have seen the car, its sick looking but I love BMWs so I will probably end up with a new beamer either an M3 or M5 but who knows. Right now my ride has a dinan cold air intake, dinan chip, dinan exhaust and rogue performance pullys so its pretty fast but I think adding a supercharger to the car would set it off.

The supercharger is not a bad idea. It will make it much more entertaining for you to drive, and it would really help the resale value. I'm sure there are a bunch of potential E36 M3 buyers that would absolutely love an M3 with a supercharger already installed.