Just got my new M3...

russo_z

I just bought my new M3 and you wont even believe it when I tell you I didnt go to the dealership. It was great anyone who is in the market to buy a car new should definetly consider this way of buying cars. I went to this site where all I did was pick and choose what I wanted on my car. A few minutes later someone from the dealer called me and said they had the car in stock and I signed all the papers via fax. No haggling whatsoever!!! I dont know how the company makes money but it was called "Reply". Just run a search for "reply autos" it and it will come up. This has probably been the craziest thing I have ever done but believe it or not it made the experience easy and pleasant...good luck!

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
Well if you're going to pay MSRP that's where they make money, infact it saves them money if you dont take up their time to test drive or haggle on the other end of the desk. [confused]

epj3

Kirby said:
Monty Python - "I'm having baked beans, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM."
[:D] You see they are showing monty python on pbs at like 11:30 over the weekends? [hihi]

Upper class twit of the year (you hear idle's "F--k you very much" about the FCC? I think it's funny...but NWS!)

I am a Monty Python fanatic from way back. My wife got me the complete DVD set a few years ago, so I haven't really looked for it on cable...