Just Ordered New E90

Big Foot

Just ordered a Canadian 330i with performace, navigation & premium packages and 6 speed standard.
Had a test drive with the i drive and navigation package.
This car has lots more room tham my 1999 328i CAB which I traded in, is way more comfortable and appears to be better built with higher grade and more robust materials.
I found the i drive easy, just 4 corners and then the knob (mouse) turns to navigate throught the menues.
There are also radio controls on the radio and steering wheel but the radio display in on the screen.
I'm sure the Canadian car has clear front lenses, but will double check.
I will post again when I take delivery, was told end of July.

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
I saw the E90 in person for the first time today, the dealer had quite a few on the lot... The rearend doesn't have amber turn signals anymore! It's like those old cheap american cars where the red light blinks to indicate you're signaling for a turn... Why has BMW gone backwards??? Otherwise I found it to look small and cheap. Nothing was impressive, it looked just like the X3 to that idea. I even found it looking a little small for my taste... The E46 had a design where you overlooked the small factor and found an instant attraction; the E90 doesn't.

I'm sure you purchased the car because of the drive, and the added room which is pretty much the only thing the car has on its rivals and predecessor. Regardless enjoy your NEW bimmer I'm sure you can't wait to take delivery. [thumb]

Also, when you say performance package you mean sport package right?