Just picked her up! Check her out.

After 7 weeks of waiting for it to be built, I finally picked her up yesterday. Here are some pics I took this afternoon. I got her at 2 miles!

Specs:
2007 335i
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Montego Blue Metallic
Beige Leather Interior
Light Poplar Wood Accents
17" Bridgestone Run-flats
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
DVD Navigation w/ iDrive

Attachments

mate, you have pretty much one of the hottest looking coupe's (non exotic) on the market. Congrats, a true beauty to behold on the road! How does it drive?

It started at US$ 40,600.00
after the Premium package, cold weather, metallic paint, and navigation it ended up at US$ 47,070.00.

I bought the extended 100,000 mile and tire replacement warranty on top of that too, but I put some money down.

CONGRATULATIONS! The colour is totally stunning (looks like Interlagos Blue sans the purple hue).

I think the 335i coupe is so hot. I can for sure see one in my gargage in the not too distant future! I'm also really impressed with the new X5, and I love the "re-designed" 2007 MBZ E350 and E550, and really Love the 2007 E63. Hot!

Again, congrats and drive her in the best of health!! Gorgeous!!

mclarensmps said:
mate, you have pretty much one of the hottest looking coupe's (non exotic) on the market. Congrats, a true beauty to behold on the road! How does it drive?
It drives incredibly! The handling and steering is impeccable and I can not put in words how responsive it is. You can step on it in 5th gear and still get thrown back in the seat. If you haven't driven one, I would recommend testing one, but you may leave with a new car ;-)

Big Daddy said:
Very nice I love the color! Looks like your getting a new neighbor as well...
I took a chance since there were no cars with that color yet, but I am glad I took the leap. So far I have the only one in that color here in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro area, but my saleswoman says it got quite a bit of attention while it was sitting in the showroom waiting for me to pick it up, so who knows, may start a trend. hehe

Yeah, I have two huge two stories going up on either side of me. Looks like my energy bill will take a nose dive since they block the sun in the morning and evening.

deutsch100 said:
CONGRATULATIONS! The colour is totally stunning (looks like Interlagos Blue sans the purple hue).

I think the 335i coupe is so hot. I can for sure see one in my gargage in the not too distant future! I'm also really impressed with the new X5, and I love the "re-designed" 2007 MBZ E350 and E550, and really Love the 2007 E63. Hot!

Again, congrats and drive her in the best of health!! Gorgeous!!
Yeah, I have been impressed by the E-class redesign as well, but the price is not something I was willing to swallow...at least not yet.

ordered my 335i coupe last day of this past sept. Cant wait. Looks like it'll go into production on Nov. 11th.

In case anyone was interested...
2007 335i Coupe
6 sp manual
Jet Black
Coral Red Leather
Grey poplar wood trim
Premium Pkg
Sports Pkg
Navigation
Comfort access
Heated seats
Park Distance Control

Coming soon!!

For Sale:
2004 325ci
Jet black
Black interior w Burlwood trim
Premium pkg
Sports pkg
heated seats
Xenon adaptive lights
52K mi
asking $24,000 obo

snowsedan04 said:
I want one. I need one.

I will have one.

My only question is how many speeding tickets I'm willing to absorb, because that car spells trouble.
Hahahaha well, you definitely get a lot of attention in the car. I think the color I got just adds to it. I know I killed the first tank in 2 days at 23MPG. It is now at 27.3MPG.