laguna seca blue?

DOESNT ANYONE LIKE THE LAGUNA SECA COLOR??? WHAT IS EVERYONES FAVORITE COLOR COMBOS? ANYONE GOT PICS OF 00-03 M3'S IN LAGUNA SECA? WITH CINNAMON LEATHER? IS IT TRUE THAT YOU USE TO BE ABLE TO GET TWO TONE LEATHER? SORRY ABOUT ALL THE QUESTIONS BUT IM A NEWBIE

ILuvBMW

I love Laguna Seca Blue. My favorite combo would have to be black/black. For different combos, check out bmwusa.com and hit virtual center. Click 'Choose your car', then select the M3, select 'Build Your M3', and it gives you the choices.

Oh yea, Laguna Seca blue with a black interior. [thumb]

Sexy. That or Carbon Black with a black interior. [driving]

The only other blue I have seen that I like is the custom BMW Invidual metallic blue that was on the Z8 I did a predelivery inspection on the other day. I wasn't too impressed with the chocolate interior though, yuck. [8]

Last edited:
I hated Laguna Seca blue until I got to see one up close and personal over a long period of time. Now I am a fan. I did see an E46 M3 at Road America this weekend that looked like it was Avus Blue. That is my favorite blue.

BTM3

I llike the LSB, personally I like that electric blue color (don't remember the name of it). Saw one at the dealer not too long ago.. would've picked that up if I had seen it before I bought mine. But, I'm happy with mine.. Carbon Black / Black Interior / Carbon Fiber trim.

Mine is a 2001 Carbon black with black interior with matching carbon black trim. The guy I bought it from said it was called sapphire black, but I don't know. The dealer said the same thing, although the original sticker says carbon, whatever, it is beautiful. I agree that black or silver is the best color for the m, but it all depends on how they are put together and what you like. The lsb is a head turner, but I'm a black car person, they just look more expensive and turn just as many heads.

I had a 2001 LSB six speed and loved it. However, today I saw a silver gray metallic 2003 SMG, and fell in love all over again. Needless to say, I traded in the LSB. But it wasn't the color that caused me to give it up, it was the SMG on the 2003.