Leaf stains

Hello All,
I have had my new bimmer for about a month now. My wife gave birth to a new son last week and the car was in the driveway for a couple days. Well, We have a sugar maple and oak tree and some leaves (already brown) fell on the car and we had some rain. The leaves left a stain on the car's finish. I got the stain off but there is still a leaf outline on the paint (almost like a ghost) when you look at the car from diff angles. Any suggestions? I treied some scratch remover, but really did nothing.

Thanks,

-Carl (2003 325i Silver Gray/Leather/Auto/Premium Package/Heated Seats)

Start with a mild cleanser like P21S Paintwork cleanser. Run through 3-4 applications. If the marks still remain, try a clay bar like Pinnacle's PolyClay. If the marks still remain, I would try a glaze before moving to Meguiar's #2 fine cut cleaner.

A PorterCable polisher will make all of this easier, (except for the clay).

You'll need to burnish the top layer of clear coat. To do this, use your porter cable polisher with Menzerna polishes. You can get them from properautocare.com. They have three polishes that start at mild and go to heavy. Start with the Final Polish (the mildest). If that doesn't remove the stain, use the Intensive Polish etc.

After removing the stain, apply some P21S Carnuba wax or Klasse AIO acrylic sealant. Hope this helps!