Leasing 06 M3

If you are leasing, can you share your lease details? My lease is due in 2 months and I'm thinking of moving up a level to M3. One dealer I went to is quoting me $1300/month for 66k M3 cabrio!!! I thought it was ridiculous considering the fact that I'm currently paying $560/month w/ 0 down for my $45k 04 330Ci (negotiated at little below 43k I believe). I thought I'd ask for your help before I start calling other dealerships in CA.

MSRP -
Negotiated Price -
Down Payment -
Monthly Payment -
Money Factor or APR or Total Rental Charge -
Dealer Location -

Will I be wasting my time if I'm looking for $700 - $800/month lease for a decently equipped M3 coupe (53 - 55k probably)?

Is the money factor higher on M3s than coupes? I built M3 and 330Ci to have same MSRP on bmwusa.com. The least payment estimate came out to be significantly higher on M3 than 330Ci...

Sounds a little on the high side. It is a cabrio though. Just keep pressuring them that the new M3s are coming out soon and that they probably need to make room in their showrooms for it.

M3s are more difficult to come by and demand higher prices than the 330is. Lets face it, there was probably only 1 other m3 on the lot, while they probably had about 15 new 3 series coupes at a time selling. Most people have to order an M3 and wait a while before it gets in.

I would see if you can get an other offer and leverage the sales person. Location probably has a lot to do with it too>buying one in CA might cost more than in other states because of demand>

If this helps you out:

From one dealership for a 2006 M3, I was quoted this:

$56K M3 MSRP
36 months lease, 36000 miles
Taxes included, $ down but $2,200 for inception fees and the other BS
$882/month

That was their first offer, I did not try to negotiate or anything like that.

wizard

That's way high for a lease payment on this car. I baught an E46 M3 3 years ago for 58k and my monthly payment was $1098 for a 5 year note. I traded mine in but you could lease a new 911 for that much money.

haha wizard, that is a great call. My tennis instructor was quoted $1,000 a month for a 911 with 2,000 miles on it (previous owner hated it as soon as he got it).

The pricks are on the outside of a porcupine. With that said, it would be more logical to buy a one or two year old M3 with low mileage for much less...20% of the MSRP is all depreciated in the 1st year.