Leather Cleaning Guru's Needed

My wife's X3. Terra Cotta (brown) leather seats.

One of my 2 year-old daughter's blue crayons dropped onto the passenger seat and went unnoticed under some papers. It was almost a hundred degrees here last week so the crayon melted leaving a lovely blue spot (about 6 inches in diameter). We were able to whipe a lot of it off but there is still a blue waxy crayon spot right where you would sit.

Any suggestions? I have Leatherique and Meguiar's leather cleaners and conditioners here but am willing to try almost anything. Of course I can't yell at my wife about this.

[:(]

DRWWE said:
My wife's X3. Terra Cotta (brown) leather seats.

One of my 2 year-old daughter's blue crayons dropped onto the passenger seat and went unnoticed under some papers. It was almost a hundred degrees here last week so the crayon melted leaving a lovely blue spot (about 6 inches in diameter). We were able to whipe a lot of it off but there is still a blue waxy crayon spot right where you would sit.

Any suggestions? I have Leatherique and Meguiar's leather cleaners and conditioners here but am willing to try almost anything. Of course I can't yell at my wife about this.

[:(]
I can feel for you this will do the trick...also you want to use a good leather conditioner right after...Stoners Xeint will take it off......I detail cars as a part time biz and this is one that I use for those reasons......One thing that you can try at home before buying this is hair spray ....sound crazy but it works....spray on a towel and get real wet then blot the area and let set on the spot this MIGHT lift the spot if not then Stoners will

http://www.cleanitwithxenit.com/

DRWWE said:
Any issues with the leather dye? That's my biggest worry.
I'm not going to say none but there shouldn't be...I would look for an area to test that's inconspicuous just to make sure but I've used this one allot and yet to have any issues.

Crayon is oil based the the trick to removing it is to lift the oil out, the Stoners will do that