My 328 and my brothers M3

kelly o

here's a few shots, same spot as my last photoshoot, but this time its together with my brothers dakar yellow m3..let me know what you guys think.

Is that M3 a 1995? Looks like the original Dakar Yellow, not the later Dakar Yellow II.

I always liked the (original) Dakar Yellow M3s. Don't know if I will buy one (Avus blau and all that), but very nice nonetheless.

(Edit-now that I have looked at the pictures more closely, the center console is from a later car, so its not a 1995, correct?)

Again, those are some outstanding pics. Based on the fact that he has 3 Alpine V12 amps lined up in a row, I don't even want to know how many watts are pumping through his dual type R 12" subs. All I know is that it'd have to be LOUD! And get your brother on this forum
(if he's not already)..... he has good taste in mods. [burnout]

kelly o

brahtw8 said:
Is that M3 a 1995? Looks like the original Dakar Yellow, not the later Dakar Yellow II.

I always liked the (original) Dakar Yellow M3s. Don't know if I will buy one (Avus blau and all that), but very nice nonetheless.

(Edit-now that I have looked at the pictures more closely, the center console is from a later car, so its not a 1995, correct?)
yes its a 98

kelly o

epj3 said:
Nice cars! Yet again, excellent pictures [thumb]

btw you should blur out your license plates.
thanks, yea i was in a hurry so i totally forgot to take care of the plates..i was in too much of a rush to get them up so i didn't notice