My Lease Is Up In 5 Months ! Where Is The E90 Coupe ?

Won't be out till Summer 2006 or so, looks like you'll have to settle for the 4-door or extend your lease on your current car!

Get an M3 Competition Package. The 3-Series Coupe won't be out in the next 5 months, but you could just extend your lease until it does come out. If you do extend your lease and get a brand-spankin-new E90 3-Series Coupe, you will not get a very aggressive lease rate.

I cannot say enough great things about my 2005 M3 Competition Package. It is awesome in every way.

If your 3er coupe has been good, then extending the lease is not a bad idea, but I do not know what the increments are? Is it 1,2, 3 years, or do they allow 6 month increments?

Consider the E46 M3. It will be at least 1-1.5 years before we have the E90 M3 (and besides from the Amazing!! hp and torque of the new upcoming ///M...I think the E46 looks sooo much better). Lease an E46 M for 24 months..if you love it you can buy it, extend your lease..or get the E90. It's a win, win [;)]

Coupes may not even be out until late 2006 or early 2007; I've seen nothing reliable to indicate any earlier. Other than some spy photos, no indication of a specific auto show unveiling, making me think 2007. [:(] I'm waiting, too; that's why I got the 04; I'll be ready after 3 yrs.