Need to clean tan interior (non-leather parts)

pb1856

Okay, so I have a tan leather interior which I am picking up Zaino's Z10 for most likely. But along with the leather, all the center console, part of door panels, etc are tan as well and is that plastic type material (what is that really?)

Now this stuff gets sooooo dirty so quick, just from scuff marks, dirty hands, etc etc. What can I use to clean this stuff up and keep it clean??

Thanks guys!

PS: I must say, this forum has helped me out a lot so far. I use to detail on the side when I was younger and just in a few posts from you guys, I realize how much I really never knew.

As I said in another thread, I like to use Auto Sport vinyl protector. It applies just like armor all but does not have the sticky residue that it has which attracts more dust, the gloss also lasts much longer. When you apply it, mostly all markings come right off. If prevents some markings but usually if you kick the panel or something, it is going to still mark it no matter what you use, but with this you can take it off easily. Another one that a lot of people like to use is the 303 aerospace stuff but I don’t know too much about it. It is probably just as good as the auto sport stuff but I don’t have any personal experiences. The auto sport stuff is cheaper though, and a little bit goes a long way so 1 bottle lasts me a very long time.

Here is a link to it
http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=241&cid=35