New pics of my E39 with new front lip and my Esacalade with 22's on.

DSkeet

Just snapped these pics recently of my e39 with the new front lip and my Caddy with the new 22's on. Let me know what you guys think.
Dave

BMW 540i6:recent Magnaflow exhaust(very snappy exotic sound), LED tails, shadow M5 grilles, M5 trunk lip(getting painted), OEM style front lip, Lamin x'd the fogs(not pictured) Around xmas I plan to do Umnitza projectors with HID, then yellow HID fogs, and Magnaflow high flow cats. Suspension will come later as well.

Cadillac Escalade: Zinik Luina 22 in wheels. OEM HID and headlights upgrade, coming soon is a Trenz vertical billet grille, might do a slght drop in the near future and supercharge the LS1 under the hood.(ultimate sleeper)

Rat Pack

[thumb] Love the wheels on the 5 series!!! I almost went with those for my wife's E46 but I chose the Axis Hartge replica instead since there were a couple already around here with the Pentas. The Escalade looks good, the grill will help tremendously, just did a friends 2002. We also dropped it 2" front and 3" rear, looks awesome............................RatPack.............