newish

Rancid240

so yea i "could" have a 92 325i but my rents said that it could be on it way out. ill check on what it is specificly but im headed into college and was wondering if i should invest in the car. ive spent the last... ummm well long time looking for a nissan 240sx but its nearly impossible to find up here in the northeast. one in decent condition. and the fact that ive be given the bmw free helps. any thoughts? comments?

and hi! new to beamers but hopefully see yall around.

PeaC3

~Rancid240

Tom

Staff Team
Welcome board, if you are on a tight budget I probably would not suggest getting a '92 as a commuter car. If you can go newer it would be better.

Rancid240

yea, ill have whichever car oncampus and only need it for trips home. from what i know it needs a paint job, new seats, and the speakers are blown. i can wait to replace any. but there was some mention of maybe needing new clutch or somthing, i cant remember right now.

Well, if it's free, you have to take it. Just put some money into it to make sure it's going to be roadworthy for your trips home. When you know that certain jobs have been done, you won't be worried about parts failing on you in the middle of a winter's drive.

Rancid240

my dad only trusts it around town, i have to drive it over 900 miles to get it to where im living now. checking to see the estimate on tune up and repairs