Photography Update (Graphically Intense)

Which picture is the best?

• Number 1

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Number 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Number 3

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Number 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Number 5

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
In regards to my photography post on the old boards...

Thanks to all who replied to that post... Here are some more pictures (same location, different time of day & weather conditions):

If you have comments to any specific picture, please let me know (1-5 numbered). I like knowing what I'm doing wrong. I noticed that there is still a little lack of light, but on all sides, so you're not looking into a shadow, but they could be brighter.

i like no. 5 best. it matches the audi style the best in my eyes. modern and no fancy pants stuff.

for 2+3, the flash reflects in the tail lights and that looks weird. without flash on stationary mount you could get enough light. but the camera should not move at all.

pic. 1 and 4 , the background itself is nice but the 5th fits best

I like 1 and 5. But, you should take off the license plate holder or just put a license plate on. It looks kinda weird w/ that cut up piece of black plastic there.

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
@ codex57 : I tried unscrewing the frame this afternoon, but to no avail (rusted on [eek] ). I'll have a plate on there soon.

@ mrferg : Thanks a bunch! [;)]

@ Wadula : I have been thinking about smoked or clear sidemarkers... It's a good $20 bucks.. [:)]

adamsonem

1000 Post Club
@ mrferg : Here it is, cover-style

@ Wadula : Yeah, hehe, as soon as I can scrounge up some cash (car insurance bill [eek] ) I'm going to order them.. not much at all, and they look sweet!

ILuvBMW

I like 1+5 the best. The clear or white side markers would help, but besides that it looks absolutely great. On 2, your eyes get taken immediately to the brightness of the license plate. I feel that sorta takes away from the pic. You really did a good job on those! [thumb]