Question about interiors

I need some help here...

For the features I wanted on my 328i, I had to order it..so it is going to take them 6-8 weeks to build it and deliver it to me. I have until this Saturday (5/12) to make up my mind...would a terra (seats)/aluminium trim look good on metallic graphite exterior or should the interior be black seats/aluminium trim? Just wondering if any one of you have seen a car which these combos and how it looked?

Thanks for your help...

whoa this one got lost among posts i guess. i'm a fan of black interior, esp if you are going to have aluminum trim. for me, i'd think terra fits well with wood grain. let us know what you decided on.

I agree with Jae. Terra looks best with wood trim, as I find the metal trim is at odds with the richness of the terra colour. Black leather looks great with both metal and wood, but gray leather and metal appears cold, and washed out (and beige and metal is just plain hideous!)

I personally think Terra leather is gorgeous, and very cool.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies...I thought so ...you guys might not have had a change to look at my posting...no biggy...I have asked for terra with aluminum trim. Something different I guess...can't wait to see it. I am expecting it to be here by first week of july. The total came up to 42500 and I finally got it down to 40100.

^^; i answered your question backwards.. oops

what i meant to say: aluminum trim looks best with black leather, but if you have to have alum/terra, it looks better than alum/gray, or alum/beige - i agree w/ Adam's (deutsch100) sentiment. (but this is just based on the pics at the website. i have no real life experience w/ terra, so i can only assume.

you placed your order, no looking back on it now [:D] drop us some pics when you finally get your mitts on it!! [:D]