Question for all fellow SMG owners??

Hello all,
Just got the car broken in last week, and the break in service done. I have started to use S6 in sport mode, and when I am on the gas, into 2nd gear I get a chirp on the rear tires, then in 3rd I get another chrip on the tires, very cool, but sometimes into 3rd I get a hard clunk into gear, is this normal, does this happen to anyone else? Let me know, thanks.

Robert[driving]

Thanks guys, I just did not want the damn tranny droping out the back end........ I was coming home from work in So. Cal last night and just handled it, I looked down and the speedo said 145mph, did not even feel like it.........This car is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Take care all, and drive safe!!!!

Rob

Militant-Grunt, these high-performance cars reach their top speeds extremely quickly. You don't need miles and miles of open highway anymore to reach speeds of 100+mph. [:)]

SilverM3forRob said:
Thanks guys, I just did not want the damn tranny droping out the back end........ I was coming home from work in So. Cal last night and just handled it, I looked down and the speedo said 145mph, did not even feel like it.........This car is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Take care all, and drive safe!!!!

Rob
Where the hell can you drive 145 mph near Tustin ( or any of the other cities in and around Orange County??

Yeah J, it was the section of the Toll Road, basically the start of the toll road on Jamboree, between Baranca and the 5 fwy. in front of the blimp hangers. Normally during the day, this is patrolled by tons of Irvine PD, but at night it is pretty mellow. It was lots of fun, but not something I would do every night.

Take care,
Robert

MrElussive said:
Militant-Grunt, these high-performance cars reach their top speeds extremely quickly. You don't need miles and miles of open highway anymore to reach speeds of 100+mph. [:)]

so true...

in fact, on an open highway, it's hard not to go above 100 mph...

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Militant-Grunt said:
err no cops around??
what about other cars going slower and you being the only one going fast?
Too bad for them [fake]

At least they have a license to speed since the cop will get the 145MPH dude first [:I]

If there are no cops, as when I did this, then there is no one getting pulled over. Yeah there were 3 other cars going slower, what about them? That was it, after I passed them off the light, it is not like I turned around and ask how they were after.

Last edited: