Questions Questions Questions????

Alright guys I need some help..

On my stock 1995 M3, do they sell replacement headers? What kind do you suggest? or are my stock headers decent enough?

My stepfather told me that is one of the best ways to add horsepower without wearing out the engine.

What kind of exhaust would you suggest? why?

Do you think a cold air intake makes a big difference? What kind would you suggest?

As far as performance chips, what kind would you suggest? and why?

Please post your opinions, I am green at all of this. Your input is soooo helpful.

[read]

Okie dokie easy question. Headers help. I dont really have any specific ones to recommend for you as you can easily tell by my ride but I can say this much...

It's not exactly the "BEST" way to add horsepower but it is a great way. What you should do is get a Cold Air Intake, Headers, and full cat back exhaust. If you are feelign rather saucy then get a tack pipe/mid pipe. This will defintely free up room in your system, as well as adding some much loved audio from your car.

As far as chips go my recomendation is always Jim C, truner Motorsport, AA Tuning, and Dinan. Ill tell you this much, yu should try and get all yoru stuff through the same company and hopefully thye might even be able to custom create you a chip for your mods. If not, not a huge deal.

Best place to go for all this..

www.turnermotorsport.com
www.aatuning.com

Good Luck!

Thanks for the post... I really appreciate it.

My car has been to one mechanic during it's life and I have been tossing around the idea of changing my own oil. Is there an oil that you suggest. Why?

I know I am asking lots of questions, but I am grateful for any help.

Thanks.