Radio Code

Kener

Hi
I am new here and I just bought a 99 Z3 and have a question with the radio .

I disconnected the battery to put a new one in and then when I hooked things up I had a message on the radio ( enter code) I did not know what this was all about so I enteres some numbers and now for the last few days it says (code wait). Since then I have read about the code I need so I called a dealer and they got me the code for the radio but I can not get the radio back to where I can enter the right code It just says ( code wait)
What can I do to reset the radio so I can enter code. I tryed unhooking the battery again over night but still just says ( code wait)

Any suggestions

Kener

Radio codes

Hi
I am new here and I just bought a 99 Z3 and have a question with the radio .

I disconnected the battery to put a new one in and then when I hooked things up I had a message on the radio ( enter code) I did not know what this was all about so I enteres some numbers and now for the last few days it says (code wait). Since then I have read about the code I need so I called a dealer and they got me the code for the radio but I can not get the radio back to where I can enter the right code It just says ( code wait)
What can I do to reset the radio so I can enter code. I tryed unhooking the battery again over night but still just says ( code wait)

Any suggestions
Got it figuared out radio works again.