Stunning E90 Photoshoot!!

In that first picture, the E46 makes the E90 look so bad. Do you think a person that knew absolutely nothing about BMWs will be able to tell which of the two in that picture is the newer model? I think they might have to guess. The E90 is not evolutionary enough from the outside, imho.

BMWdude, are you crazy man? I mean like.... dude, come on man....DUDEMAN....the E90 looks really great on the outside and easily looks more advanced than the E46 M trizzle right next to it.

The first E90 driver I saw on the road gave me an interesting impression, he/she almost tore my entire right side off by going about 15mph through a stop sign. The second E90 I saw was driving the car like there were 3 or more cops behind him/her, I guess at least he is enjoying the car.

William330

BMWdude said:
In that first picture, the E46 makes the E90 look so bad.
I was going to say the same thing, but held back. Then I read
your post!

Seeing them side-by-side is interesting.

BMW has really dropped the ball on styling. I hope they fire Chris
Bangle soon.

Never thought I'd see the day when new Audis and Benzes would
both have better looks than a BMW...

It looks like a NissanMazdaToyota.

The photos themselves are great, though, especially the tunnel pic!

William330 said:
your post!

Bangle soon.

I feel your pain... [?|]

Chesty Bonds said:
I feel your pain... [?|]
Well I've been saying that for a while now but many rocket scientist can't help defending something that just don't look good at all. Btw that same style is been here in Japan on the toyota Mark X .... what ever the rest of its long name is. two years earlier than the so call "E90 spy pics" first appeared on this board so I would not even what to suggest that the E-90 is at all innovative at least not in its style ofcourse. [:(]

Of course when discussing aesthetics there is room for bias, it is the most subjective topic of all, but the new 3 really seems to follow the revolution that is the new BMW. I know it has been said before, but honestly, how different, unique and just special do the cars feel and seem. They stand out from most other cars on the road, and like many of you have said, the new 'bangalised' cars have just grown on you (not all, obviously). To me anyway, I love the e46, I think it is just pure sport and class... the e90 seems to take a little more of the 5 series and seems to be trying a little too hard to be a saloon as opposed to a sports sedan. Yet I still think it looks sporty and 'mean' (only from the front however). The rear needs to be altered somehow, perhaps changing the light cluster arrangement, the colours, clear indicator lenses perhaps? Something a little less... blah... - Just my opinion! =D

The new BMWs are getting too "Bentley", if you know what I mean lol. They are getting fatter, bigger and packed with more useless luxuries. Like many people like the new Chrysler 300, I can't stand it because it looks like a Bentley, I hate Bentley styling, I don't see why someone would waist so much money on a hideous car like that, get a Ferrari or Lambo instead! Oh did I mention how much I hate Bentley? [boxface]

BMW3R

William330 said:
your post!

Bangle soon.

The photos themselves are great, though, especially the tunnel pic!
WTF! "It looks like a NissanMazdaToyota." Not even close! Sounds like 335 envy to me. [:p]

BMW3R

tool fan said:
Thats funny Tom.... I counted 3 E90's about 30 times today...[:D]
It is one of the most popular cars of the year. People are actully willing to drop over $40,000 on one of these cars. 2008 will be even better. So save your money to get the new an improved bmmer and get rid of your old worn out beamers.