The 04' X5 is on the BMWUSA website...

Let me know what you guys think about the differences. From what I could tell, it seems that they have not learned their lesson on the in-dash CD player with the NAV system, as there is still the tape deck with it. It looks as if they cut the option in the sport package to get the top speed unlimited. All the engine specs remain true to BMW's initial press release, and they are impressive for the 4.4i, but did they increase the HP on the 3.0 at all (I know it also sports the 6 speed trani)? And best of all for me (believe it or not) they included the doughnut ringed headlights, or angel eyes depending on where you are from. I really like the effect they have on the 5 series and equally so (according to the pictures) for the X5. ROCK ON BEEE MMMM VEEE.[:D]

the front lights have changed to look more like the one from the 330i. i dun like the headlights as much as last year's but the freshened up front looks better this year.

the new v8 w/ the 6 speed auto sweetend the deal imo.

Average Jae said:
the front lights have changed to look more like the one from the 330i. i dun like the headlights as much as last year's but the freshened up front looks better this year.

the new v8 w/ the 6 speed auto sweetend the deal imo.
Just for the headlight rings, I would kill if asked [paranoid] . It really should be an after market option, not unlike the option to replace the entire headlight system in the E39 5er series to get the xenon and or the headlight rings.