this site...this is not my kind of site

after reviewing many posts and comments I must say that this is a very disappointing forum....it seems as though everyone is 25 years old or less and are more interested in boobs and image than substance....grow up or you will soon learn that a BMW is not for you....peace...cliff

Cliff, your negativity and spam is wearing thin. If you don't like it, don't post. There are plenty of BMW forums out there. I like this one as it has a very small, tight-knit e30 community. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Big Daddy

One day you are apologetic, the next you are demeaning and condescending. I do not get it and by the way I am over 50 yrs of age! I echo, (no pun intended) "echothreezero", we have a fine group of young members here who are very knowledgeable, helpful and fun, I commend them.

after reviewing many posts and comments I must say that this is a very disappointing forum....it seems as though everyone is 25 years old or less and are more interested in boobs and image than substance....grow up or you will soon learn that a BMW is not for you....peace...cliff
Dude, I have a daughter who is a few years shy of 25.

It's become very clear to all of us over the past few weeks that you are a troll. If that's how you feel, please do go away and don't come back, but we already know that trolls can't help themselves, and you'll be back.

Attachments

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
Auf Wiedersehen!! Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück mit einem anderen Site. Tschüßiiiii
[rofl]Ha, I agree wholeheartedly, although I would prefer Pfüte as the Bavarians would say for goodbye as opposed to the welcome sounding generic "Auf Wiedersehen" which translated literally means "see you again" something I'd rather not in his case...

[rofl]Ha, I agree wholeheartedly, although I would prefer Pfüte as the Bavarians would say for goodbye as opposed to the welcome sounding generic "Auf Wiedersehen" which translated literally means "see you again" something I'd rather not in his case...
Ja, ja. Pfüte klappt auch. Aber ich sagte am Ende Tschüß. Tschüß means "Bye", although it is friendly, so maybe he does not even deserve a Tschüß.

I think the best would be VERDUFTE, which means Get Lost!!! Even better than Pfüte!!! [drinking]

interesting how I can more response to a trivial comment about the site than to a relavent question...hmmmm...guess that was the point to begin with....peace cliff

Big Daddy

Because you offended a majority of the members of this site, that is how. Think of it this way, if you ask a questions regarding an E30 you will solicit answers/comments from E30 owners/fans, a percentage of the members of this site, if you make negative comment about the site, you offend all the members. It is not rocket science! And it was not "trivial". I wish I understood your problem, but as others have said maybe you are just a troll.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. How many times is this now cliff? When you say goodbye, try leaving. And watch that the door doesn't hit your @$$ on the way out. I can't find a single post of yours that you actually singlehandedly helped someone, and received a thankyou in return. You'll be eaten alive on most other furums with the knowledge that they collectively have. You're a small fish in a big pond, little clifford. You've insulted everyone on here, and other than spammers, you're the only person who has any "red dots", and you have 6 of them!!! Do everyone a favour, and don't come back. Just go away!