Various Stretch Limos - Photos

Nice pics Dan. I saw one of the White Hummers around here this weekend - as long as a bus!! I can't imagine how much they weigh and how much reinforcement they need so they don't snap in the middle like a twig!!

A black Hummer stretch like the one Dan posted above was in my neighborhood not that long ago (Prom). That is one big motherfu@ke%.....

*SIDE NOTE*

That GMC Kodiak would be one scary mofo to see rolling down the street....lol....

Surprisingly, I think the Chrysler 300C looks "the best" of all of them. I personally think SUV strech limos are ugly. I think all limos should be "sedans". My favourite are Cadillac, Lincoln and Mercedes Benz. A limo is already obnoxious, so there is no need to make it more so. Try and keep it as simple and elegant as possible. Just my 2 cents!

P.S.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I am getting really, really close to finally "replacing" the X5, that was returned to BMW. What I've ordered is still on the water, and due in port in roughly 1.5 weeks!! Intrigued, interested?? [:)] [clap]