Welcome Guests

Big Daddy

Hey we know your browsing out there and have a lot of information to share with us. Come on, sign up we need your voice, opinions and expertise here. We all had to start out as Newbies sometime/somewhere. Join us, we are a great Bimmer family and we welcome new members. [thumb]

If you own any e30, and your having problems with it, the 3 series e21, e30 section members will help you out!!

I should so become a moderator.

Ah, Sophie Monk is one slice of Australian talent that stays...

Scotty, from now on, you refer to me as "Mr. Joseph, the king moderator"
[pray] Oh yeah, bow to my fury!!! [pray]
j/k.

bradwade

I have just purchased a 93 325i and it is a wonderful car! It is my first bimmer and I was just wondering if their are any concerns or eccentricities relating to this car that I should be aware of.

M.Regello

Newbie, need to know more!

Hey we know your browsing out there and have a lot of information to share with us. Come on, sign up we need your voice, opinions and expertise here. We all had to start out as Newbies sometime/somewhere. Join us, we are a great Bimmer family and we welcome new members. [thumb]
Hey Big Daddy, How's it goin'? This is my first reply, I haven't figured out Posting and Threads and all that stuff yet! I bought a 1991 325i last Fourth of July and am finding out why people like BMWs so much! [hihi] I know that this is off the topic but I don't know how to Post or where to go yet. The brake lining light went on and there are some things I need to know about. The most important is if my car has solid rotors (haven't looked yet), can I switch to vented rotors without changing calipers or brackets when I do the front brakes, or do I have to change a lot of other stuff? If I have to change alot of other stuff, I'm going to have to stick with the solid rotors for now. That's it for now, take care, Mike R.

Big Daddy

Mike go to the E30 section under "forums" and click on "new thread", enter a topic and than type your post, questions and or comments, than hit the "submit" button at the bottom of the page. You will get some great answers and advice in that forum as they are very active with a couple of really smart E30 guys. By the way welcome and enjoy!

M.Regello

Thanks for the help!

Mike go to the E30 section under "forums" and click on "new thread", enter a topic and than type your post, questions and or comments, than hit the "submit" button at the bottom of the page. You will get some great answers and advice in that forum as they are very active with a couple of really smart E30 guys. By the way welcome and enjoy!
Thanks for the help! No doubt I'll be back to pick your brains later. Mike R.[:)]

GuitoX5

Throttle monkey needs help

Hello all, and thank you for the the warm welcome wagon! I recently purchased a 2001 X5 3.0i with the sport package. I'm trying to find an engine flash tune or performance chip that is compatible with this vehicle and gives me more than 10 hp. I have looked at the dinan site and was not impressed with the lack of hp stated compared to the cost. Any help is appreciated.

malciebear

hiya all id just like 2 say hi all and a big thnx!!!!!...only just joined and got a rappid response 2 my question and problem on my e36 320i.....keep up the good work guyz!!!!!!!!!

69bmw

hello,
new here...
anyway, where do i start?
seriously you bmw owners must be on serious drugs to appreciate a marque that is as exciting as watching a duck cross the road... [:(]
friends tell me buy a bmw best car ever. yeah right! what a joke! its been 2 years of hell owning a 3 series. [thumbd]
within weeks of purchase i was bored with the looks, the drive, the style. (my god what have i purchased?) i traded the alfa 147 for the beemer and within days of driving the bmw i wanted the 147 back.
i have now traded the 3 series for an alfa 159 ti.
believe me the alfa is one hot beauty.
i cannot stop looking at the 159, those stunning front lights, amazing.
the interior is so sexy italian. (styling the german car manufacturers will never match.)
last but not least the drive is sooo bloody awesome i cannot stop smiling. [:p]
all i can say is get out of your follow the crowd, mundane cars, and test drive an alfa.
your sex life will improve too... [:D]

hello,
new here...
anyway, where do i start?
seriously you bmw owners must be on serious drugs to appreciate a marque that is as exciting as watching a duck cross the road... [:(]
friends tell me buy a bmw best car ever. yeah right! what a joke! its been 2 years of hell owning a 3 series. [thumbd]
within weeks of purchase i was bored with the looks, the drive, the style. (my god what have i purchased?) i traded the alfa 147 for the beemer and within days of driving the bmw i wanted the 147 back.
i have now traded the 3 series for an alfa 159 ti.
believe me the alfa is one hot beauty.
i cannot stop looking at the 159, those stunning front lights, amazing.
the interior is so sexy italian. (styling the german car manufacturers will never match.)
last but not least the drive is sooo bloody awesome i cannot stop smiling. [:p]
all i can say is get out of your follow the crowd, mundane cars, and test drive an alfa.
your sex life will improve too... [:D]
Italian cars are attractive, and yes I will now sell my e30 BMW for an Alfa thanks to your advice.

Can't wait for my sex life to improve! [???1][???1]