What Color Interior?

My parents are buying me a 2006 BMW 325i in a couple months. I decided to get the red exterior, but I am so undecided about the interior color...should it be beige or black? Also, what is the difference between leather and leatherette?

darkie

First off, congrats!! I would go with black interior. never seen a ER with a beige interior.

the difference is that leatherette is easier to maintain and clean...more durable.

hope this helps!!

Black - its much easier to keep clean and it looks better. Don't get leatherette. Leather lasts the life of the car with very little care and it looks and feels much better.

I like the biege with the red... but I saw an E90 325 red with black interior the other day and it was really nice. I personally think the red beige combo with wood trim would look best though.

2006_325i

Terra

I have terra leather on my Black Sapphire Metallic and it looks amazing. The two tone scheme it creates inside is so awesomely rich. Terra looks really good in this color, diamond graphite or white. Its a dark chocolate color...gets lots of compliments.

with E R, i'd go w/ the black interior w/ aluminum trim, if applicable. (silverish color offsets the black quite well imo)

as for if you went w/ the white, i'm not sure what interior to get. black would be weird, beige would get dirty really easy, (esp if you wear a p coat or something in the winter, but yer in cali, so that doesn't matter) terra looks like well, dirt [:p] from the website, but it may look way better in person. good luck

Average Jae said:
with E R, i'd go w/ the black interior w/ aluminum trim, if applicable. (silverish color offsets the black quite well imo)

as for if you went w/ the white, i'm not sure what interior to get. black would be weird, beige would get dirty really easy, (esp if you wear a p coat or something in the winter, but yer in cali, so that doesn't matter) terra looks like well, dirt [:p] from the website, but it may look way better in person. good luck
Terra looks a lot better in person, just like the ...well, E90

HornyHornet said:
Terra looks a lot better in person, just like the ...well, E90
i figured [:D] i was just expecting something other than DIRT when i heard you guys raving about it. so i did what every good forum member shoud do, poke fun! [;)] when i finally get a chance to see it in person, i'll comeback and revive the thread in a few month, deal? [:D]

Get black, beige shows the dirt too easily where black hides it. Beige may be a little cooler than black but are you really going to be able to tell the difference when it is really hot? [unsure]

Jmead1

Definitely Terra. I have it and it is so eye catching and different. Strangers are constantly peeking in the windows at it. I think it would really good with red (mine is black).