Wheel Suggestions for 328?

dbro85

Hey guys, I just got a new 328xi, and the first thing I want to do is replace the 16" wheels with some after market 17"s or 18"s with the BMW emblem. First of all, any suggestions of where to look/which brands to pay attention to? Also, is it very hard to get them with the BMW logo? It wouldn't be right to have a car without that logo on the wheels. Thanks guys, any info will help.

Big Daddy

Try Discount Tire and the Tire Rack. Both have a system that will let you see the wheels on your car before you buy. Just stay away from the cheap wheels, unknown names, etc. Breytons are nice, as are Momo's, and others. Good luck.

greenie

dbro85 said:
Hey guys, I just got a new 328xi, and the first thing I want to do is replace the 16" wheels with some after market 17"s or 18"s with the BMW emblem. First of all, any suggestions of where to look/which brands to pay attention to? Also, is it very hard to get them with the BMW logo? It wouldn't be right to have a car without that logo on the wheels. Thanks guys, any info will help.
16s? The car comes with 17s. Try Tire rack. I got aftermarket 17s from them(OZ) but there is no place for the BMW emblem.

Tom

Staff Team
Tirerack has some really nice looking wheels. I've always been a great fan of Breyton wheels. However HRE and Miya come in a close second.