Which Fog Lights are best for matching M3 HID???

I just bought a 2004 M3 Convertible. I want to get matching fog lights with my HID Xenon lights. I heard Hoen is real good. Which ones should I go with??? If you agree Hoen is the way to go please let me know which kind to order. Otherwise please let me know what's the best brand out there. Thanx!!

From what I understand, Hoen makes a great product. I have been looking myself but I am not sure which ones will fit my car either. I have the lights below and Hoen has some that look like they are the same lights but they do not indicate an application for my car.

Attachments

Last edited:
Those look great!

I don't have an M3[bigcry] but the fog lights look very close to mine.

Do you think they are close enough that I could get the lights for the M3 application? This seems to be the only application I can find.

Thanks.

Bryan330i said:
Those look great!

Do you think they are close enough that I could get the lights for the M3 application? This seems to be the only application I can find.
It'd be the best to ask Hoen themselves, but I wouldn't see any problem using those 9006 bulbs on a 330i.

Great info.. could somone post a link for the right part number for a 2002 M3 ??

I ve looked on heo-usa.com site but there are a lot of part numbers? which to choose ?

Bryan330i said:
Those look great!

Thanks.
The E46 325i uses 9006 bulbs for its foglights also, so I'm pretty sure the 330i uses the same type of bulb.

Last edited:

spta97

Check out this link by the Mad Russian

He rates the SPP bulb as a better match and more on the blue end than yellow compared to the PIAAs. They are $30 and come with a 1 year warantee. I think I'll go with those for now and perhaps some HID fogs down the line.