2004 525

nitz

Greetings,
I am in the middle of ordering the new 5. I was wondering if anyone knows if it will have a "display" screen. the navigation feature is not available yet, but I still think the screen will be installed,(which will dispay radio, climate controll etc..). Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

the dealer should really have all the facts on the car.......... if not maybe the brochure does, totally different design, have no idea what they have to offer at this time...... GOOD LUCK!

definately talk with your dealer, most stuff can be taken care of at the dealer, along with extras that are provided by your dealer, and not bmw. like adding heated seasts for example.

welcome to the site friend

The 525 will definitely have a display screen in teh E60 version for 2004. Without the Nave system, the display is a bit smaller, but still is there. The IDrive is toned down & supposedly much more intuitive than it's 745i sibling.

I want my E60 745 NOW!!!!!!

Oops. Of course. I was just thinking about the 745 engine in the 545.

The Autoweek 0-60 results were a bit disappointing for the E60 530i. 7.3 sec is slower than my 2000 Maxima w/5speed. [:(]

NOW, I think I'll be waiting for the new engine for sure. That Audi A6 2.7T is looking more attractive. Any comments on the Audi?