330i vs 330ci

Its gonna be a long long long time away, b4 i can afford a BMW, but im still not certain... on an i or ci. Whats the major differences aside from looks between the two. And how much does insurance vary as well...

I don't know about the insurance, but I know a couple of differences. The CI has a different suspension setup that lowers the car a little bit. I believe that the ci also has a different roof line (lower) and 2 doors (c-coupe).

The different on insurance for me with Mercury Insurance was $10 difference btw the coupe and sedan was $122/mo for the sedan and $156 for the coupe. If it was btw the 330s, it would be $147 for sedan, and $167 for coupe.

Aside from looks, there's really not much different. The coupe comes standard with the sport suspension and getting into the backseat's a little harder, but other than that, anything in the coupe you can get with the sedan (with the exception of the Adaptive Xenons and LED brake lights). I think interior space is really about the same (I have good headroom in the backseat of my coupe).

In my opinion the ci just looks a lot better than the 4 door. I think the styling is much better. Both are beautiful and I wouldnt mind having the sedan, but the coupe makes my heart skip a beat. Haha. No, but really, I get compliments on my ci everywhere i go. Im not used to people stopping me just to give me a compliment on my car, or giving me thumbs up because of my car because I used to drive a 94 camry, and a green one at that. Haha, but yeah, I love the ci. If you can afford to pay a little more for the coupe, I would say in my opinion, it is worth it.

2004 325ci...lovin it!

Lol @ junglestylez. [hihi]
The 330Ci looks more sporty and is probably hotter to drive (2-doors are just more fun), but if you need the practicality of a sedan, then the 330i with Sport Package is one mean sport sedan.

the coupe is prob sportier than the sedans, but w/ sport package, things seem to even out. but if you live in an area w/out front license plates, the sedans look uglier w/ the built in plate holder, esp for colors other than black.

i like the nose of 03 coupe better than the 04, but you get a 6 speed w/ the 04 among some other tweaks. 330i is supposed to get the 6 speed too now right?