535i Rough idle at stop. Need help/advice please!

So my e34 1992 535i has been giving me a bit of a problem latley and I need advice. Things I have replaced
-plugs
-wires
-oil
-oil filter
-vacum line to FPR
-All six injectors

So my car runs great when I first start her up even at running temp I can sit in park rev it and not have an idle issue.

I will take it for a spin around the block and with every stop I make, the idle grows worse and worse. Eventually, as I take off after a few stops, the car will sputter/hestitate and then eventually begin firing in time.

I just checked fuel pressure and it is between 38 and 40 psi while running. It shoots up to 50-53 psi as I give it gas in nuetral (like reving it) and psi`s go back down as I take foot off the gas. It`s holding at 40 PSI when shut off as well. If I remove the FPR vacum line it shoots up to almost 55 PSI with no change in the vehicles idle; still rough.

Here is the odd thing the vehicle sounds to have a random miss fire here and there and every once in a while it will even idle smooth as new for a second or two. It will misfire and then get back on rythm. When I`m sitting in idle in park and I tap the gass to rev lightly, it will hesitate and then rev.

Please advise as I have just ordered a new FPR and fuel filter but am beggining to think my problem may be elctrical...

So my e34 1992 535i has been giving me a bit of a problem latley and I need advice. Things I have replaced
-plugs
-wires
-oil
-oil filter
-vacum line to FPR
-All six injectors

So my car runs great when I first start her up even at running temp I can sit in park rev it and not have an idle issue.

I will take it for a spin around the block and with every stop I make, the idle grows worse and worse. Eventually, as I take off after a few stops, the car will sputter/hestitate and then eventually begin firing in time.

I just checked fuel pressure and it is between 38 and 40 psi while running. It shoots up to 50-53 psi as I give it gas in nuetral (like reving it) and psi`s go back down as I take foot off the gas. It`s holding at 40 PSI when shut off as well. If I remove the FPR vacum line it shoots up to almost 55 PSI with no change in the vehicles idle; still rough.

Here is the odd thing the vehicle sounds to have a random miss fire here and there and every once in a while it will even idle smooth as new for a second or two. It will misfire and then get back on rythm. When I`m sitting in idle in park and I tap the gass to rev lightly, it will hesitate and then rev.

Please advise as I have just ordered a new FPR and fuel filter but am beggining to think my problem may be elctrical...
I do not know where to answer this damn reply posting- but i would def check the dist cap and rotor...seems you missed out on those...bet it fixes it...sounds like you are losing electrical ana bad cap makes that easy...

zoeyi

Dongguan Guancheng Precision Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of professional China customized Heat Sink, Water Cooling Plate, Communication Cavity, CNC Parts Processing manufacturers and suppliers with many years experience. Our factory also offers quotation.
http://www.aheatsink.com/