Angel Eyes for M3

Gabe, it really isn't the set that will match the lights besides the thickness. There are many brands out there. The matching of the lights has to do with the brightness (color). From what I have researched the color closest to the stock Xenon is the 6000k brightness.

Many people will get 4300k, which is about the same as the Xenon, but look more yellow, others will go to the extreme and get 8000k, which will be bluer in color. The 6000k are almost a bright white in color.

One of the newest model of Angel Eyes (I forget the name at the moment, but I will find and let you know) actually pre-warm up so there isn't any problem with them in cold weather climates. Many people with Titanium, Titanium II, or older have had problem with them lighting up in cold weather. There is another brand, which I am very interested in as well call Chromium Angel Eyes. I don't have the link here at home, but I will post the link from work and you can decide. The ones that Adam bought look very good too. The newer style Halos don't require the big bulky "light box" like many of the older styles.

This field is growing and advancing so fast that by the time you research and buy there is always a newer and better model coming out. The competition is getting so intense that the prices have fallen drastically. Before you would be paying from $200-500 for a set now you can get them for $100-300 a set. The better-made Angel Eyes are made overseas. They are able to make them better (fit, finish, quality, and price) at a cheaper price. I am still researching.....

P.S. Thanks for the link. I have actually seen this one too. Very good indeed....

///M SPEED said:
Gabe, it really isn't the set that will match the lights besides the thickness. There are many brands out there. The matching of the lights has to do with the brightness (color). From what I have researched the color closest to the stock Xenon is the 6000k brightness.

Many people will get 4300k, which is about the same as the Xenon, but look more yellow, others will go to the extreme and get 8000k, which will be bluer in color. The 6000k are almost a bright white in color.

One of the newest model of Angel Eyes (I forget the name at the moment, but I will find and let you know) actually pre-warm up so there isn't any problem with them in cold weather climates. Many people with Titanium, Titanium II, or older have had problem with them lighting up in cold weather. There is another brand, which I am very interested in as well call Chromium Angel Eyes. I don't have the link here at home, but I will post the link from work and you can decide. The ones that Adam bought look very good too. The newer style Halos don't require the big bulky "light box" like many of the older styles.

This field is growing and advancing so fast that by the time you research and buy there is always a newer and better model coming out. The competition is getting so intense that the prices have fallen drastically. Before you would be paying from $200-500 for a set now you can get them for $100-300 a set. The better-made Angel Eyes are made overseas. They are able to make them better (fit, finish, quality, and price) at a cheaper price. I am still researching.....

P.S. Thanks for the link. I have actually seen this one too. Very good indeed....
Hey Scott, thanks for the tips. I've been stuck between the 6K and 8K's...
Like you said, it's crazy how much these things have dropped in price. Good for us though. [:D]