anyone have a red BMW?

Heres a pic of my 2002 330Ci Sport/Prem Pckg.

At first, I wasnt a big fan of the red, but now I love it.

Especially considering everyone has either silver, steel blue, or black.

Attachments

I have the Imola Red 330i PP. It is the same red that is used for the M cars and only available with the 330i PP or M. I will post some pictures in the next few days after I set up my new computer and load the photo software. The Imola Red is a great color, it is a true deep red like you would see on a Porsche.

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:
I never thought red looked so good

I know what you are saying about red on BMW, I questioned it myself. But if you could see how hot the Imola is with the M style front (low more aggressive front) 18" wheels and those Wide tires it just completes the package. However, on many other BMW's I do not think I would like red.

Hitman, see if a dealer in your area has the Imola in the pp or M-3, you need to see it in person, it is hot. [wave]

Evidence said:
what about the eletric red?.....that is nothing close to the imola red.....right?

My neighbor has electric red and it is a nice color but what a BIG difference when looking at Electric and Imola side-by-side. They are not very similar at all. The best way to see for yourself is to look at the dealer because the reds show so much variation in photos that it is difficult to tell the true color. I like them both for the 3 series, but in my opinion I don't like red colors as much in the bigger cars.