Anyone have pics of a lowered E46 M3..?

BAD

One day I saw at the BMW dealership some guy with an E46 M3 coupe with the factory 19" wheels and it was lowered... that thing looked BAD ASS!!

But I have no idea what setup the guy had.

Can someone post some pics of the M3 lowered and if with 19" it would be great.

From the little research that I done... I found the eibach and H&R are very diff. setup.

Eibach
F= 0.6"
R= 0.9"

H&R
F= 1.2"
R= 0.5"

Tein
F=0.7"
R=0.6"

What do you guys use....?

Which one makes the car stand better...?

** And can you do the aligment correctly after the car is lowered.? ... I know every car is diff. and on my Supra it was still ok. Does this mess up the tire wear at all.?

Thanks
[driving2]

I'm not sure what he's running or if there are any fitment issues. That was just a site I found with the good 'ol google image search.

gpoints said:
*NOTE: This is not my car; my car is not lowered.*
Hmmm... This has me thinking. [paranoid]
There's more pics here:
M3 Pics
That car looks just like mine except for I have black interior (not gray), drop and 19" wheels. IMO, the drop is too much on that car especially in the rear....

BAD

///M SPEED said:
That car looks just like mine except for I have black interior (not gray), drop and 19" wheels. IMO, the drop is too much on that car especially in the rear....

Can you post a pic of your car and what set up are you running.?

Thanks

BAD

Your car is really nice... but I thought you said that you car is dropped and with 19"..? thats not what I saw on the pics.

BAD said:
Your car is really nice... but I thought you said that you car is dropped and with 19"..? thats not what I saw on the pics.
Ooops, my bad (no pun intended)! Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say I have black interior (not gray) no drop and no 19" wheels. IMO, the drop is too much on that car especially in the rear....

My car is stock for now, but I do want to add upgrades…

Does upgrading the M3 with Dinan parts effect the warranty? I heard my sales rep say it didn't, but my wife heard that it did. Who is correct, please don't say my wife, because then I just won't tell her. [whip]

mc909321 said:
Does upgrading the M3 with Dinan parts effect the warranty? I heard my sales rep say it didn't, but my wife heard that it did. Who is correct, please don't say my wife, because then I just won't tell her. [whip]
Hi

I have just had the Eibach coilover kit with Koni shocks removed from my car due to the fact that the setup took away everything that the M3 ride quality had to offer in standard form and gave me a race car setup that made all sorts of noises. I have a Dinan Stage three setup installed now and I am the happiest man on earth. Anyone going down the road of coilovers should really think hard and long before spending the greens, its not worth it just for the look!!!!!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Regards

bmw333

I run an FK silverline plus-x with a progressive spring rate with 19 and let me tell you that unless you are going to track the car there is no need to lower or change the suspension. the car comes set up just right from the factory and unless you are a ricer who is only conserned abot looks and not the true driving capabilities of the european monster that you now own than what should you care? Save the money and take your girl out to lunch.

bmw333 said:
I run an FK silverline plus-x with a progressive spring rate with 19 and let me tell you that unless you are going to track the car there is no need to lower or change the suspension. the car comes set up just right from the factory and unless you are a ricer who is only conserned abot looks and not the true driving capabilities of the european monster that you now own than what should you care? Save the money and take your girl out to lunch.
[werd]