Auto To Manual Swap Complete!!!

Actually I was done with it on wednesday, but i havnt been able to get myself out of my car long enough to post this, hehehe. It was much easier than I had expected. EVERYTHING BOLTED UP. the only thing that i had to modify was the starter relay, and thats just a jumper wire. And as far as the aluminum flywheel goes, I have never driven a car that reved up sooo fast in first gear and i almost cant keep up with it when shifting. shall i be bold enough to say its bonerific [headbang] . Well, if anyone has any questions, just ask, id be more than happy to help ya out, but i gotta go tear it up now, hehehe [driving]

Awesome dude! Got any pics of the interior with the new manual setup? Are the new gears shorter than the previous tranny's? I bet you got faster acceleration out of that thing by making the switch. [headbang]

it is sooooo much faster now. after the parts car, clutch kit, flywheel, and a few things from BMW, i think i spent less than $1000. Ill get some pics for ya when i find the digi cam

ecu is the same. hmmm, lets see if i can remember everything:
Getrag 260 tranny
Clutch kit (Plate, disk, pilot bearing, throwout bearing)
Flywheel (i got an aluminum one since i would have kicked myself for not afterwards)
Pedal assembly from 5 speed car (I got mine from an '87 325e)
Master cylinder (mounted to pedel assembly)
Slave cylinder (I got a new one)
hard and soft lines from Master to Slave (I replaced the rubber one with a new one)
Driveshaft from manual car (I replaced the support bearing, u joints and guibo were still good)
Shifter assembly for trans (I got a short shifter because the bushing...well...there was no bushing left)
and a jumper wire for the starter relay.
If i think of anything else ill let you know