BC Auto show - E90 pics/review

araouf

Went to the autoshow today in Vancouver, just to see the new 3. I was quite impressed. Here are some pics I took. I wrote a review about it that you can find here at www.e90Style.com. There are also about 100 more pics, just click on Part 2 and Part 3.

** You do NOT need to register to view the pics ;)

Last edited:

peakpros

I saidi on the E90 style website and i'll repeat it here:

the rear is bad but he front is worse....

the grill is just hideous. [:(]

That front end looks mean. The car will take some getting used to. (So there's an entire website devoted to a single car that isn't even out yet??? Interesting.)

[driving2]

Looks totally different on the street moving. I saw an Arctic Blue E90 330i a couple of days ago, and it actually looked pretty imposing as is was making its way down the street. I really did not like the E90 until this weekend when I saw one in motion.

peakpros

DRWWE said:
That front end looks mean. The car will take some getting used to. (So there's an entire website devoted to a single car that isn't even out yet??? Interesting.)

[driving2]
there are actually at least 3 that I know of

E90style
E90post
E90fanatics
[cheers]

Hwkdrvr

Hey all!!! I am new to the board but had to add my comments about the new E90. I have never been interested in BMW, mostly because of styling. I started paying attention to the BMW series cars after the new 7 series started turning my head. Up until now, the 3, 5 and 7 series cars all looked alike. I don't particularly care for the way the new 5 looks, but I dig the new 7 and 3 series cars. I like the new 3 so much, that I will be purchasing one and have it delivered to America in October!!!!

I just got a look at the new E90 at a local showroom and man is that thing sexy!!!!! I am sold on the new look!!!

M.

Fwu

Hwkdrvr said:
Hey all!!! I am new to the board but had to add my comments about the new E90. I have never been interested in BMW, mostly because of styling. I started paying attention to the BMW series cars after the new 7 series started turning my head. Up until now, the 3, 5 and 7 series cars all looked alike. I don't particularly care for the way the new 5 looks, but I dig the new 7 and 3 series cars. I like the new 3 so much, that I will be purchasing one and have it delivered to America in October!!!!

I just got a look at the new E90 at a local showroom and man is that thing sexy!!!!! I am sold on the new look!!!

M.
congrats on ur purchase! hope u enjoy ur new car

Hwkdrvr said:

M.
welcome aboard and congrats on your purchase. are you coming to America to live, or just to pick up the car? nice to see a fellow Korean guy on here ^^

Hwkdrvr said:

M.
congrats on the purchase, and yes its an awesome car, i like it [clap]